Description of job position
- Conducting individual interviews and group therapy sessions.
- Conducting specialist psychological examinations.
- Diagnosing the causes of the problem, proposing an appropriate treatment.
- Developing standardised psychological tests.
- Managing records on the health condition of patients.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Clinical Psychologist - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
742 - 1,088 USD
1,147 - 2,108 USD
Medicine & Social Care
1,189 - 2,234 USD
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
1,200 - 2,480 USD
Chief Executive Officer
2,704 - 11,915 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used