Description of job position
- Conducting individual interviews and group therapy sessions.
- Conducting specialist psychological examinations.
- Diagnosing the causes of the problem, proposing an appropriate treatment.
- Developing standardised psychological tests.
- Managing records on the health condition of patients.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Clinical Psychologist - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
623 - 873 EUR
Senior Graphic Designer
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
735 - 1,738 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
797 - 1,814 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
908 - 1,590 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,988 - 10,190 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used