Description of job position
- Preparing warm and cold meals and drinks for the guests.
- Check-in and check-out the guests.
- Operating recreational facilities and services (wellness, billiard, renting skis, bicycles etc.).
- Preparing and organizing programme for guests.
- Solving problems relating to the accommodation facility.
- Taking responsibility for the efficient operation of the accommodation facility.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Accommodation Manager - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
700 - 998 EUR
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
947 - 2,120 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
827 - 2,144 EUR
Chief Accountant Deputy
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
952 - 2,010 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,664 - 10,204 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used