Description of job position
- Diagnosing acute and chronic illnesses within general medicine with subsequent therapy and recommendations for therapy and diagnostic procedures.
- Close co-operation with other specialist doctors.
- Collecting samples for haematology and biochemical tests, swabs for cultivation.
- Recording the results of exams into a patient's health card, keeping ambulatory care records along with nurses.
- Assigning points and recording individual health procedures for contracted health insurers.
Position Doctor - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
580 - 874 EUR
1,148 - 3,063 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
965 - 3,307 EUR
1,397 - 2,834 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,202 - 11,680 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 0.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used