Description of job position
- Receiving, recording and processing the documents required for concluding contracts on the provision of health care.
- Concluding contracts with health care providers.
- Checking and verifying the completeness and accuracy of data given in the contracts for the provision of health care.
- Providing administrative support when preparing draft contracts and amendments.
- Providing the administration of contracts, and processing the documents registered in the information system used by the company.
- Providing information on the substance of contracts.
- Cooperating with other sections of the insurance company.
- Preparing overviews and reports in accordance with the assignment and requirements from the superiors.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Contract Administration Officer - Insurance in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used