Description of job position
- Receiving, recording and processing the documents required for concluding contracts on the provision of health care.
- Concluding contracts with health care providers.
- Checking and verifying the completeness and accuracy of data given in the contracts for the provision of health care.
- Providing administrative support when preparing draft contracts and amendments.
- Providing the administration of contracts, and processing the documents registered in the information system used by the company.
- Providing information on the substance of contracts.
- Cooperating with other sections of the insurance company.
- Preparing overviews and reports in accordance with the assignment and requirements from the superiors.
Position Contract Administration Officer - Insurance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
580 - 874 EUR
Electrical & Power Engineering
829 - 1,723 EUR
Contract Administration Officer
777 - 1,673 EUR
Security & Protection
763 - 1,827 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,202 - 11,680 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used