Description of job position
- Responsibility for managing websites in terms of the technical point of view as well as content.
- Maintaining and updating website content.
- Repairing errors.
- Testing websites with the aim to streamline their usefulness.
- Optimising the running of websites by changing the technical parameters of hardware, by compressing the used files, by improving user accessibility etc.
- Cooperating with the authors of the texts, graphics, web programmers and web designers.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Webmaster - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 904 EUR
Assistant of Auditor
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1,053 - 1,978 EUR
982 - 2,387 EUR
Electrical & Power Engineering
932 - 2,053 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,235 - 11,345 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used