Description of job position
- Consulting during the introduction of new information systems.
- Expert support for business partners.
- Participation in creating SW products according to the specific requirements of customers.
- Analysis of weaknesses, imperfections, and errors of the IT solutions provided.
- Testing and checking software.
- Active communication with customers and suppliers.
- Responsibility for reaching set targets.
- Ensuring the implementation of the clients' requirements.
- Co-operation with IT specialists and programmers on drafting possible solutions.
- Training in using new information software.
- Creating quality customer service and technical support.
Position Software consultant - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
623 - 853 EUR
1,141 - 3,758 EUR
1,255 - 3,271 EUR
1,215 - 3,968 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,993 - 9,147 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used