Description of job position
- Consulting during the introduction of new information systems.
- Expert support for business partners.
- Participation in creating SW products according to the specific requirements of customers.
- Analysis of weaknesses, imperfections, and errors of the IT solutions provided.
- Testing and checking software.
- Active communication with customers and suppliers.
- Responsibility for reaching set targets.
- Ensuring the implementation of the clients' requirements.
- Co-operation with IT specialists and programmers on drafting possible solutions.
- Training in using new information software.
- Creating quality customer service and technical support.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Software consultant - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 904 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1,196 - 3,410 EUR
1,343 - 3,539 EUR
1,657 - 3,345 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,235 - 11,345 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used