Description of job position
- Arranging for the purchase, sale and rental of real estate.
- Searching for properties matching the requirements of the client.
- Publication of advertisements in the media.
- Conducting sightings of properties, preparing photographic documentation of the interior and exterior.
- Presentation of selected properties to the clients.
- Preparing administrative documents for the closure of the business case.
- Managing and updating real estate portfolio and client database.
Position Estate Agent - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
695 - 1,047 USD
Electrical & Power Engineering
1,258 - 3,143 USD
Construction & Real Estate
904 - 4,089 USD
Medicine & Social Care
1,265 - 2,854 USD
Chief Executive Officer
2,638 - 13,993 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used