Description of job position
- Making business transactions with clients.
- Searching for potential clients.
- Communicating with clients with the purpose of securing their needs.
- Communicating with dealers/traders about the details of the business transaction.
- Addressing clients on the phone with investment offers.
- Providing clients with counseling in the area of investment.
Position Stock Broker - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 904 EUR
Law & Legislation
1,148 - 2,404 EUR
957 - 2,644 EUR
Medical/Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
1,207 - 2,331 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,235 - 11,345 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used