Description of job position
- Identifying credit, market, operational, strategic and liquidity risks potentially threatening the assets and cash flow of the bank.
- Developing methodology for measuring individual types of risks.
- Designing and analysing measures to prevent risks.
- Designing solutions to cover damage in case of risks.
- Using external registers (e.g. credit register, register of Social Security debtors, etc.) in assessing risks.
- Cooperating with product and project managers, underwriters and other bank departments.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Risk Specialist - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 904 EUR
Marketing, Advertising, PR
1,281 - 2,461 EUR
1,134 - 2,576 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
788 - 2,812 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,235 - 11,345 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used