Description of job position
- Operating or tending equipment used in agricultural production, such as tractors, combines, and irrigation equipment.
- Observing and listening to machinery operation to detect equipment malfunctions.
- Attaching farm implements such as plows discs, sprayers, or harvesters to tractors, using bolts and hand tools.
- Driveling trucks to haul crops, supplies, tools, or farm workers.
- Adjusting, repairing, and servicing farm machinery and notifying supervisors when machinery malfunctions.
- Operating towed machines such as seed drills or manure spreaders to plant, fertilize, dust, and spray crops.
- Loading hoppers, containers, or conveyors to feed machines with products, using forklifts, transfer augers, suction gates, shovels, or pitchforks.
- Spraying fertilizer or pesticide solutions to control insects, fungus and weed growth, and diseases, using hand sprayers.
- Mixing specified materials or chemicals, and dump solutions, powders, or seeds into planter or sprayer machinery.
- Irrigating soil, using portable pipes or ditch systems, and maintaining ditches or pipes and pumps.
- Directing and monitoring the activities of work crews engaged in planting, weeding, or harvesting activities.
- Loading and unloading crops or containers of materials, manually or using conveyors, handtrucks, forklifts, or transfer augers.
- Weighing crop-filled containers, and record weights and other identifying information.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Agricultural Equipment Operator - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
700 - 1,027 EUR
Chemical Lab Technician
780 - 1,694 EUR
Agricultural Equipment Operator
Agriculture, Food Industry
883 - 1,580 EUR
801 - 1,633 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,552 - 11,247 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used