Description of job position
- Preparing technical documentation for products.
- Completing standards for labour and material consumption.
- Proposing the category, type, and number of machinery and equipment.
- Performing quality tests on input materials.
- Checking compliance with technological procedures.
- Cooperating in the process and final inspection.
- Completing technical descriptions and instructions for use.
Position Woodworking Technician - Wood Processing Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 904 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
640 - 1,735 EUR
Wood Processing Industry
746 - 1,551 EUR
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
695 - 1,533 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,235 - 11,345 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used