Description of job position
- Upholstering contemporary and antique furniture, doors, parts of vehicles, buttons etc.
- Repairing and renovating used and damaged upholstery.
- Tying springs.
- Measuring and cutting foam parts.
- Measuring and cutting upholstery materials.
- Fastening upholstery materials with a stapler.
- Communicating with customers about suitable upholstery materials, colour, estimated price etc.
Position Upholsterer - Wood Processing Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 904 EUR
Make-Up Artist, Wigmaker
Arts & Culture
623 - 1,330 EUR
Wood Processing Industry
623 - 1,193 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
652 - 1,273 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,235 - 11,345 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used