Description of job position
- Responsibility for the forest management in the assigned territory (district).
- Marking sick, poor, and dying trees for felling.
- Estimating the seed harvest of trees.
- Counting and reporting the numbers of forest animals to the relevant forest district management.
- Detecting the damage caused by forest animals and reporting to the relevant forest district management.
- Placing and controlling bark beetle traps in the forest.
- Hunting oversized animal populations as well as infected or otherwise dangerous forest animals.
- Accompanying individuals with a shooting permit during hunting.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position District Forest Officer - Water Management, Forestry, Environment in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
700 - 998 EUR
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
830 - 1,645 EUR
District Forest Officer
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
818 - 1,814 EUR
Wood Processing Industry
748 - 1,910 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,664 - 10,204 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used