Description of job position
- Transporting passengers in the scope of urban public transport.
- Stopping the bus at stops in accordance with the existing timetable and on request.
- Stopping at bus stops in accordance with the current timetable and on request.
- Opening and closing doors when passengers get on/off the trolleybus.
- Operating the electronic till and issuing tickets to passengers.
- Accepting and disbursing cash to passengers.
- Maintaining cleanliness and order on the trolleybus.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Trolleybus Driver - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
700 - 998 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
700 - 1,745 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
759 - 1,667 EUR
791 - 1,584 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,664 - 10,204 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used