Description of job position
- Dispatching passenger trains from the station using daytime and nighttime signal disks.
- Dispatching freight trains from the station by positioning the signalling device into a position permitting travel.
- Instructing shunters to release train routes for incoming trains.
- Recording information about train rides in the traffic log.
- Granting permission to conductors and heads of train operators to leave their workplace.
- Informing offices in charge of commercial processes and the provision of information to passengers about train delays.
- Passing written orders to conductors.
Position Train Dispatcher - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
747 - 1,022 USD
892 - 1,799 USD
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1,141 - 1,600 USD
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
911 - 1,809 USD
Chief Executive Officer
2,389 - 10,964 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used