Description of job position
- Accompanying passenger trains.
- Selling, printing or handwriting tickets.
- Receiving and disbursing cash.
- Checking travel tickets, surcharges, seat reservations and discount vouchers.
- Marking travel tickets.
- Issuing fines to passengers travelling without a valid ticket.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Train Conductor - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 840 EUR
Pedicurist, Manicurist, Nail Technician
623 - 1,496 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
623 - 1,399 EUR
Agricultural Equipment Operator
Agriculture, Food Industry
671 - 1,370 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,982 - 10,073 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used