Description of job position
- Planning and designing roads, intersections, roundabouts, motorways, diversions, pavements, pedestrian crossings, overpasses, underpasses, islands etc. with an emphasis on safety and fluidity traffic.
- Getting familiar with the intensity of traffic, condition of roads, speed limits and accident statistics on specific road sections.
- Completing transport studies and their presentation at municipal council meetings.
- Making recommendations for mounting traffic signs, changing traffic lights’ settings or speed bumps on road sections with frequent traffic accidents.
- Making recommendations to increase/decrease the speed limits on specific road sections.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Traffic Engineer - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
700 - 1,031 EUR
Construction & Real Estate
1,086 - 2,021 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
924 - 2,250 EUR
956 - 2,301 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,584 - 10,283 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used