Description of job position
- Securing transport routes for trains and shunting by means of centrally, locally and manually placed points, derails, signals.
- Shunting railroad cars, coupling and uncoupling them and tending to the brakes of individual cars or car groups.
- Retaining humped and pushed-off cars, securing cars against movement.
- Tending to rail brakes.
- Monitoring signals and given signals, monitoring the movement of trains..
- Tending to notification and safety devices, checking them, tending to rail brakes. Keeping transportation records.
- Checking and operational maintenance of points in the assigned area.
Position Rail Transport Controller (shunter, signalist, swi - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 904 EUR
Education, Science & Research
839 - 1,395 EUR
Rail Transport Controller (shunter, signalist, swi
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
672 - 1,795 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
792 - 1,787 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,235 - 11,345 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used