Description of job position
- Receiving and issuing letters and parcels.
- Receiving and issuing cash for services rendered.
- Helping clients with completing forms for filing postal items, money orders, etc.
- Paying out money orders and payment receipts.
- Selling scratch tickets and betting game tickets.
- Selling periodicals, stamps, packaging and packing materials, stationery, etc.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Counter Clerk - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
700 - 998 EUR
700 - 1,278 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
700 - 1,124 EUR
Fast food worker
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
700 - 1,362 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,664 - 10,204 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used