Description of job position
- Supervising the assembly of aircraft systems and engines
- Testing aircraft to measure performance and identify areas for improvement
- Developing design specifications for aircraft systems
- Applying scientific principles to improve the performance of aircraft
- Researching the environmental impact of aircraft and taking action to minimise this
- Investigating problems with aircraft or the causes of accidents
- Creating reports for clients and providing technical advice
- Maintaining aircraft and carrying out regular inspections
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Aircraft engineer - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used