Description of job position
- Familiarising with the source text in order to understand its meaning and function.
- Using the available and relevant literature and specialised software to translate the source text into the target language.
- Translating the texts from the source language into the target language while retaining the original meaning, quality of translation and specific customer instructions.
- Proofreading the translated text: correcting the grammatical and stylistic errors, typos, proofreading the text in terms of the meaning, reviewing the consistency of the terminology used and the completeness of the translated text, and locating specific data for a specific target language (e.g. writing of the proper numbers, dates, units of measure etc.).
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Translator - Translating, interpreting in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
623 - 855 EUR
Floor Layer, Paver
Construction & Real Estate
840 - 2,242 EUR
819 - 1,954 EUR
Customer Relationship Manager
623 - 2,431 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,993 - 9,147 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used