Description of job position
- Guiding individuals and groups during tours.
- Preparing professional commentaries, studying historical facts and attractions.
- Providing professional commentaries in the mother tongue and a foreign language.
- Answering the tour participants’ questions.
- Operational solution of problems encountered.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Travel Guide - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 840 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
623 - 1,573 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
644 - 1,533 EUR
Window Dresser, Decorator
Arts & Culture
649 - 1,414 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,982 - 10,073 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used