Description of job position
- Providing expert advice to customers in choosing the appropriate type of wine and other noble drinks.
- Serving wine and other high quality beverages.
- Compiling wine cards and lists of beverages.
- Ordering, archiving, and selling wine and other products.
- Organising wine presentations and wine tastings.
- Training and managing personnel in the given field.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Sommelier - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
700 - 998 EUR
Marketing, Advertising, PR
1,012 - 1,933 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
1,057 - 1,800 EUR
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
906 - 2,042 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,664 - 10,204 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used