Description of job position
- Welcoming guests arriving at the hotel.
- Helping guests when getting in and out of their vehicle, and opening doors.
- Loading and unloading luggage to/from the vehicle.
- Helping guests to carry their luggage.
- Guiding guests to their hotel rooms and presenting the equipment rooms.
- Responding to the commonly posed questions from guests, and solving problems.
Position Hotel Porter - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
623 - 855 EUR
Window Dresser, Decorator
Arts & Culture
623 - 1,254 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
623 - 1,264 EUR
640 - 1,115 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,993 - 9,147 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used