Description of job position
- Preparing warm, cold, and special dietary needs dishes.
- Responsibility for precise adherence to recipes, quality characteristics, and quantities of ingredients.
- Dividing prepared dishes into individual portions.
- Arranging and decorating dishes just before serving.
- Ensuring the proper use and care for the kitchen equipment and tools.
- Following strict hygienic standards and principles.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Cook - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 840 EUR
Music and Art School Teacher
Education, Science & Research
743 - 1,410 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
675 - 1,627 EUR
849 - 1,353 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,982 - 10,073 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used