Description of job position
- Organising leisure time of hotel guests during their holidays.
- Creating entertainment, cultural and sports programmes, competitions, tournaments and other activities according to predetermined specialisation.
- Participating in the beach, ball and board games.
- Acting as a referee.
- Providing services to the hotel guests and ensuring their overall satisfaction.
Position Activity Instructor - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 904 EUR
638 - 1,191 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
665 - 1,164 EUR
Security & Protection
623 - 1,492 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,235 - 11,345 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used