Description of job position
- Responsibility for the smooth operation of private security services.
- Finding and acquiring clients and maintaining good relationships with them.
- Communicating with clients in order to determine their individual needs.
- Identifying, analysing and assessing the potential safety risks and threats related to the protection of persons and property.
- Specifying, designing and implementing complex solutions regarding the security and legal protection of persons and property.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating subordinate staff.
- Designing the organisational structure within the private security services.
- Monitoring new trends in the protection of persons and property, and their implementation.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Security Service Director - Top Management in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
700 - 1,027 EUR
1,562 - 3,798 EUR
Security Service Director
997 - 4,667 EUR
Clinical Research Associate
1,513 - 3,364 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,552 - 11,247 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used