Description of job position
- Responsibility for the educational and professional quality of work at school.
- Managing and inspecting the work of all school staff in accordance with the working regulations.
- Assessing the work of all school staff.
- Responsibility for the further education of employees.
- Influencing out-of-class, extra-curricular, and extra-work activities of the school.
- Responsibility for adequate personnel and material conditions for work at school.
- Helping school employees to address their social and legal problems.
- Calling, managing, and leading teaching staff meetings and formulating the obtained conclusions.
- Drawing up relevant work plans and internal school regulations.
- Submitting the required statistic data and oral or written reporting to superior authorities.
- Paying attention to the purposeful use of financial means of the school.
- Managing and monitoring educational activities at school and responsibility for the results of the educational work of the school.
- Determining the principles of the internal regulations of the school.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position School Principal - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 840 EUR
1,273 - 3,805 EUR
1,535 - 4,588 EUR
1,272 - 3,793 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,982 - 10,073 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used