Description of job position
- Improving and redesigning of voice and non voice services.
- Managing, dimensioning and configuring services and their platforms.
- Optimization and modelling of the network infrastructure and applications.
- Adjusting business logic and interface for voice and non voice services and their platforms.
- Following the life cycle of services and platforms.
- Analyzing productivity of systems, their dimensioning and planning their capacity.
- Getting involved in developing testing plans and procedures.
- Getting involved in projects and selection processes for new technologies.
Position Telecommunications Service Development Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 904 EUR
1,093 - 2,582 EUR
Telecommunications Service Development Specialist
1,042 - 2,861 EUR
Telecommunications Product Development Specialist
855 - 3,031 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,235 - 11,345 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used