Description of job position
- Typical activities carried out in the position.
- Cutting hair with hairdressing scissors and hair trimmers according to the individual requirements from clients.
- Washing hair, massaging the scalp.
- Combing, brushing, hot-combing and drying hair.
- Dyeing, highlighting and toning hair.
- Providing water, blow-drying and permanent waves.
- Shaving and trimming beards and moustaches.
- Providing advice to clients regarding the hair care.
- Keeping the workplace clean and tidy.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Hairdresser - Service Industries in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
700 - 998 EUR
Tractor, harvester driver
Agriculture, Food Industry
700 - 1,667 EUR
700 - 1,522 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
770 - 1,420 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,664 - 10,204 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used