Description of job position
- Caring for flower beds, lawns, trees and shrubs in gardens, orchards and public parks.
- Hoeing and fertilising the soil, pulling weeds.
- Planting and irrigating decorative plants, shrubs, trees and hedges.
- Seeding, watering and mowing lawns.
- Protecting vegetation from pests and diseases using chemical agents.
- Harvesting and storing fruit and vegetables.
- Repairing garden tools.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Gardener - Service Industries in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Medicine & Social Care
700 - 1,250 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
711 - 1,811 EUR
799 - 1,617 EUR
Agricultural Equipment Operator
Agriculture, Food Industry
907 - 1,475 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,407 - 11,564 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used