Description of job position
- Checking compliance with safety regulations and standards in the workplace.
- Designing measures eliminating detected drawbacks.
- Creating and updating internal occupational health and safety regulations.
- Conducting entry and continuous staff trainings in occupational health and safety.
- Performing inspections and safety audits.
- Cooperating with government authorities in the investigation of accidents at work and writing protocols.
- Monitoring legislative changes concerning OSH.
- Managing documentation and records on OSH.
Position Health and Safety Officer - Security & Protection in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 904 EUR
Data Station Testing Specialist
803 - 2,171 EUR
Health and Safety Officer
Security & Protection
942 - 2,013 EUR
Construction & Real Estate
849 - 2,307 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,235 - 11,345 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used