Description of the job position
- Performing preventive fire inspections.
- Determining sites with an increased risk of fire and the number of members of the fire patrol.
- Conducting training in fire protection and professional fire patrol training.
- Completing, managing and maintaining the documentation regarding fire protection in accordance with the actual state.
- Determining the fire safety requirements in the event of change in the use of buildings.
- Completing the documentation regarding fire protection of the used building.
- Organising and evaluating fire drills.
Position Fire Officer - Security & Protection in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Medicine & Social Care
Floor Layer, Paver
Construction & Real Estate
Security & Protection
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
Chief Executive Officer
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Financial Benefit Analysis