Description of job position
- Conducting random, extraordinary, dynamic, and final inspections.
- Documenting errors in production.
- Cooperating with the manufacturing department in the implementation of action plans, corrective measures, and process improvement.
- Implementing technical solutions aimed at eliminating errors of processes and products.
Position Quality Inspector - Quality Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff - General labour
580 - 867 EUR
Butcher - Agriculture, Food Industry
752 - 1502 EUR
Quality Inspector - Quality Management
772 - 1494 EUR
Ironworker - Construction & Real Estate
580 - 1715 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2255 - 11673 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used