Description of job position
- Drawing up the production control plan.
- Performing process audits.
- Performing mechanical and electronic measurements.
- Considering the quality requirements from internal and external customers.
- Resolving claims from internal and external customers.
- Preparing materials for monthly reports.
Position Quality Engineer - Quality Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff - General labour
580 - 867 EUR
HR Generalist - Human Resources
1114 - 1945 EUR
Quality Engineer - Quality Management
1059 - 2031 EUR
Real Estate Appraiser - Construction & Real Estate
800 - 2392 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2255 - 11673 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used