Description of job position
- Creating a production plan and monitoring its compliance.
- Monitoring the department`s effectiveness.
- Monitoring the activities of the employees and their monthly evaluation.
- Planning and purchasing of subcomponents required for production.
- Monitoring the compliance with safety regulations in the operation.
- Ensuring the provision of technical equipment in the operation.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Operations Supervisor - Production in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 843 EUR
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
1,095 - 2,546 EUR
968 - 3,173 EUR
Building Control Surveyor
Construction & Real Estate
1,033 - 2,619 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,893 - 9,778 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used