Description of job position
- Melting and mixing raw materials for glass production in a furnace.
- Shaping molten glass by blowing into a blowpipe or by pressing, rolling and casting.
- Cooling the molten glass to the required temperature.
- Decorated the glass by grinding, cutting, engraving, etching, painting, gilding, silvering etc.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Glassmaker - Production in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
632 - 906 EUR
Pharmaceutical Laboratory Technician
766 - 1,339 EUR
744 - 1,464 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
743 - 1,415 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,234 - 9,912 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used