Description of job position
- Producing individually prepared medicines in accordance with the principles of good manufacturing practice, valid pharmacopoeia and standards.
- Handing out prescription-only medicines, over-the-counter medicines, medical devices, and complementary pharmacy goods.
- Medical prescription and health cards processing with the use of computer technology.
- Providing advice to patients regarding proper use, dosage, and the normal and side effects of medicines.
- Checking stock levels, ordering medicines, medical devices, and complementary pharmacy goods.
- Inspecting the quality of medicines and receiving medicines and raw materials into the stock records.
- Checking the accuracy of the placement and storage of medicines and medical goods.
- Coordinating the work of pharmacy technicians.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Pharmacist - Pharmaceutical Industry in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
700 - 1,031 EUR
Public Administration, Self-governance
1,167 - 1,953 EUR
1,115 - 1,917 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
851 - 2,268 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,584 - 10,283 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used