Description of the job position
- Producing individually prepared medicines in accordance with the principles of good manufacturing practice, valid pharmacopoeia and standards.
- Handing out prescription-only medicines, over-the-counter medicines, medical devices, and complementary pharmacy goods.
- Medical prescription and health cards processing with the use of computer technology.
- Providing advice to patients regarding proper use, dosage, and the normal and side effects of medicines.
- Checking stock levels, ordering medicines, medical devices, and complementary pharmacy goods.
- Inspecting the quality of medicines and receiving medicines and raw materials into the stock records.
- Checking the accuracy of the placement and storage of medicines and medical goods.
- Coordinating the work of pharmacy technicians.
Position Pharmacist - Pharmaceutical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Medicine & Social Care
Electrical & Power Engineering
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
Chief Executive Officer
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Financial Benefit Analysis