Description of the job position
- Collecting information on contraindications and adverse reactions to drugs on the market and in clinical research.
- Evaluating the information found.
- Implementing and monitoring compliance with standards and methods relating to pharmacovigilance.
- Preparing and submitting periodic reports on the safety of drugs to the State Institute for Drug Control (SIDC).
- Training new members of the pharmacovigilance department.
Position Drug Safety Specialist - Pharmaceutical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Medicine & Social Care
Drug Safety Specialist
Chief Executive Officer
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Financial Benefit Analysis