Description of job position
- Participating in the selecting of facilities for carrying out clinical trials.
- Monitoring the progress of clinical trials, supervising compliance with the defined procedure by the investigators.
- Responsibility for reviewing the accuracy and data processing.
- Communicating with the regulatory bodies and other institutions.
- Preparing documents for the National Institute for Drug Control (NIDC) and the European Commission (EC).
- Submitting regular reports on the progress of studies.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Clinical Research Associate - Pharmaceutical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
713 - 965 USD
1,722 - 3,339 USD
Clinical Research Associate
1,673 - 3,567 USD
Business Intelligence Specialist
1,917 - 3,490 USD
Chief Executive Officer
2,167 - 11,193 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used