Description of job position
- Ensuring the accuracy of statistical information and the results of clinical trials.
- Drafting and approving information collection forms.
- Recording information on the effects of drugs on trial participants.
- Entering information on trial participants into the computer system.
- Entering data on the type, dose, and effects of drugs on a specific group of trial participants into the computer system.
- Instructing monitors of clinical trials in order to obtain more valuable information.
- Preparing and submitting final reports to superiors.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Clinical Data Manager - Pharmaceutical Industry in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
754 - 1,075 USD
Building Control Surveyor
Construction & Real Estate
1,180 - 2,791 USD
Clinical Data Manager
1,100 - 2,839 USD
Medical/Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
1,364 - 2,504 USD
Chief Executive Officer
2,871 - 10,996 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used