Description of job position
- Performing expert activities in the area of primary prevention, protection, support, and strengthening of public health.
- Performing state health supervision in the field of environment and working environment, occupational health, the creation and protection of healthy living and working conditions of children and youth, and on workplaces with ionising radiation.
- Monitoring and statistical analysis of environmental factors and health characteristics.
- Performing specialised tasks within the public health surveillance.
- Performing activities in the area of health counselling and education.
Position Public Health Administrator - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
580 - 874 EUR
794 - 1,458 EUR
Public Health Administrator
Medicine & Social Care
736 - 1,430 EUR
Agriculture, Food Industry
617 - 1,401 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,202 - 11,680 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 0.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used