Description of job position
- Checking prosthetic products and semi-products.
- Processing leather (rawhide) and lining materials manually and using machinery.
- Making orthopaedic devices using machinery.
- Joining orthopaedic materials by hand and machine sewing, riveting (solid bonding with metal components), etc.
- Adjusting orthopaedic parts made from wood, leather, plastics, and other natural materials.
- Making soft bandages and combined orthopaedic inserts.
- Making orthopaedic shoes on the basis of prescriptions.
Position Orthopedic Technician - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
580 - 874 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
677 - 1,419 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
772 - 1,389 EUR
725 - 1,409 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,202 - 11,680 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used