Description of job position
- Communicating with clients in order to become familiar with their health condition, previous eye problems, their profession, etc.
- Operating ophthalmic instruments.
- Examining of clients’ eyesight, identifying the power of dioptres.
- Fabricating, repairing and customising the corrective devices.
- Providing advice concerning the selection of contact lenses, spectacle frames, etc.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Optometrist - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
623 - 873 EUR
Marketing, Advertising, PR
901 - 1,905 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
794 - 2,003 EUR
954 - 1,809 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,988 - 10,190 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used