Description of job position
- Collecting samples of food, snacks, ready meals, drinks and water samples from springs, pools, dams and their subsequent microbiological analysing.
- Performing announced and unannounced inspections of new and existing business operations.
- Issuing approvals/disapprovals for the opening of new operations.
- Issuing warnings and recommendations regarding the consumption and use of harmful food, cosmetics, contaminated water sources, water expanses etc.
- Imposing fines on natural and legal persons in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- Mandating compulsory vaccination in case of the risk of an outbreak.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Hygiene Officer - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
700 - 998 EUR
Wood Processing Industry
793 - 1,619 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
700 - 1,745 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
759 - 1,667 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,664 - 10,204 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used