Description of job position
- Responsibility for the good standing of the traffic situation and the efficient use of motor vehicles.
- Planning, ensuring and performing the required service inspections of motor vehicles.
- Communicating with insurance companies, leasing companies and public bodies.
- Monitoring and evaluating fuel consumption.
- Keeping records of the drivers, and preparing contracts on entrusting vehicles to individual workers.
- Submitting financial plans for vehicle repairs.
- Cooperating in investment planning in the company.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Car Fleet Manager - Management in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
700 - 1,031 EUR
Education, Science & Research
1,094 - 2,246 EUR
Car Fleet Manager
1,015 - 2,505 EUR
991 - 2,684 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,584 - 10,283 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used